Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

External Editor Recommendation Sought

Any pointers on external editors for use with VP?  I can certainly use the text mode TV-inspired version--although I prefer the lean and…

Started by Lyle M Allen III

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Vadim Tukaev

Compiling Win-DLL in OS/2-VP

Is it possible? Somebody got up to the such? I need to develop the program system, consisting of two separate parts: WinXP-related and OS/2…

Started by Vadim Tukaev

0 Apr 12, 2011

Firebird Access in VP

Anyone used Firebird DB access in VP? What is the best way to access a Firebird DB from VP?

Started by Deon Bezuidenhout

0 Mar 30, 2011

Exceptions in OS/2

I have finally got a copy of OS/2 up and running, but don't have any of the truly ancient versions I used to use. Instead, I am using a cop…

Started by Allan Mertner

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Tomas Hajny

Puzzled - $define problem

I'm adding a new program to a suite of programs and that means adding a bit of code to generate the Copyright string: {$define q-h2wiki}con…

Started by Robert AH Prins

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Converting 16 bit to 32 bit

I am new to VP, and I am having to refresh anything I might have known of Pascal from 20 years ago.  What I have is an in-house developed 1…

Started by MIcheal Kilpatric

1 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Allan Mertner

VP 2.1 Bld279 under LINUX - Has anyone installed it successfully?

G'day All, I want to install VP 2.1 Bld 279 into Fedora (fc9) but although I can get as far as the "install" screen (as root), when I then…

Started by Barry Day

7 Feb 5, 2010

Constants in ASM statements

Hi everyone, I have just found out that constant calculations like this mov esi, offset A - offset B fail with the following error message…

Started by Stefan Weber (AH)

0 Oct 9, 2009

Does any one have the code to this complier

I'm a delphi 4 programmer But I want to create a language of my own using delphi at first It would be so good to get a complier code in pa…

Started by Lex Dean

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Lex Dean

type test = function(s : string):boolean

it seems that vp does not support function/procedure types. any ideas how to circumvent that?

Started by retnyg

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Allen Titley

RSS

© 2022   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service