Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Alcatiz's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Robert, Maybe dividing your source code into separated include files will solve…"

Alcatiz replied Apr 14 to Really bad bug(s) in VP

4 Apr 15
Reply by Robert AH Prins

"Have you tried compatibility modes?"

Alcatiz replied Jan 21, 2016 to how do i get the mouse to work in build 279?

14 Jun 1
Reply by Tony Pascale

"OK. It works fine on Windows 7 ultimate 32b (and on Linux 64b but that's not the que…"

Alcatiz replied Jan 17, 2016 to how do i get the mouse to work in build 279?

14 Jun 1
Reply by Tony Pascale

"Hi Tony, You certainly mean older versions of Windows ? Does the mouse work with ot…"

Alcatiz replied Jan 9, 2016 to how do i get the mouse to work in build 279?

14 Jun 1
Reply by Tony Pascale

"G'day Barry, You can use the SHFileOperation function : "

Alcatiz replied Oct 25, 2015 to Deleting to the (Windows) Recycle bin rather than ..permanently ... is there a way to do this pls?

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Barry Day

"A good way to do this is to use a tDlgWindow as main window. If you need many option…"

Alcatiz replied Jan 13, 2014 to Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - whch is returned to the VP program pls?

7 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

"G'day Roland - you see Barry taught me some Strine ! :) So you mean a program, call…"

Alcatiz replied Jan 11, 2014 to Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - whch is returned to the VP program pls?

7 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

"Hi Barry, I've made for you a small dialog box with an edit control and two buttons…"

Alcatiz replied Aug 27, 2013 to Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - whch is returned to the VP program pls?

7 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

"Hi Roland, Thanks for your source code, it will be useful for me. ;)"

Alcatiz replied Apr 27, 2013 to OpenGL examples

2 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Alcatiz

"You can also use the GetFileVersionInfo function on a system file such as kernel32.d…"

Alcatiz replied Apr 2, 2012 to GetVersionEX

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Ken Tripp

RSS

© 2017   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service