Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turtle graphics in VP?

Hi folks, Recently I tried running a program written in Borland Pascal that includes tutle graphics routines such as rectangle[i,j,k,l], a…

Started by Lee Sallows

11 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Alcatiz

paszlib bugs

people that use paszlib (of Jacques Nommsi Nzali), FPC recently found some bugs in that code that are only expressed when integer=16-bit.…

Started by Marco van de Voort

0 Dec 21, 2008

Helpfiles

I'm currently updating the FPC IDE helpsystems, and the FPC textmode IDE also supports some of the formats that VP supports. Most notably,…

Started by Marco van de Voort

6 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Validation

In VPascal is their a VAL statement or similar function available? Any help very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Started by Lambo

1 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Alcatiz

Error!

I have currently doing some work with VP and can not understand the issues I am having with my programming. I desperately need help with th…

Started by Lambo

3 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Lambo

VP Rounding

Just spend several hours trying to figure out the differences between the output of a BP and a VP program. In the end I had to trace into t…

Started by Robert AH Prins

5 Oct 10, 2008

Vpascal Message edit

What I'm looking for is a message editor that can save messages in a fidonet or *.msg format. and with options to read messages. Please wit…

Started by Joe

2 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by John Guillory

64 bit or 128 bit (AMD)

Any possibility of generating a 64 bit version of a VP program? ...or 128 bit arithmetic?

Started by Philip F. Meads, Jr.

2 Sep 23, 2008

Who can give me a vp program?

I was just join Virtual Pascal.Who can give me a program with one or two forms.Thanks! By the way,who can tell me the diffrents between fr…

Started by Daniel

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Daniel

VP Source

How I can get the VP full source?

Started by Willian da Silva Rodrigues

1 May 18, 2008

RSS

© 2021   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service