Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

porting 16-bit Owl Chess to 32-bit

Hello! I’m trying to port 16-bit “owl chess” program of old Borland Pascal to the 32-bit version. I can successfully build the 16-bit vers…

Started by TPfan

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by TPfan

The XSWAG project

Hi all ! I'm sure you remember it or you have heard about it : the SWAG project archived lots of Pascal code snippets, mainly for the DOS…

Started by Alcatiz

0 Jul 20, 2009

GETTIME

I am currently creating a program in which I need to display the date and time. I have these displaying however I need your help as to how…

Started by Lambo

0 Jun 29, 2009

Bug in Val() with Floats and fix for it

Hi everyone, esp Allan. I just have fixed a rare bug that occurs when using Val() to an Extended type with 30+ digits. This bug occured on…

Started by Stefan Weber (AH)

6 May 27, 2009
Reply by Stefan Weber (AH)

Dynamic Arrays

After many small programs I made in VP, Ive tryed to reduce memory usage when working with huge arrays of ansistring/records. I see resizab…

Started by Portos

39 May 7, 2009
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Updating the RTL

I am slowly working my way through the changes made by Stefan and Veit, and have a few questions... I'll post here as I find more :) In Sy…

Started by Allan Mertner

1 Mar 30, 2009

header mods. (wininet)

I took my own advise and after seeing that VP already had signficant own versions of some units, I settled on wininet. I had to fix some m…

Started by Marco van de Voort

4 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Marco van de Voort

IDE window resizing?

Hello all, I received useful advice from this forum before now, so here I am seeking help again. Recently I downloaded VP21 onto my new HP…

Started by Lee Sallows

5 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Allan Mertner

Severe bug in VPASCAL commandline handling

Hi, Today I spend a few hours trying to figure out a problem. I added an 'if' statement to a program to optionally open a file specified o…

Started by Robert AH Prins

5 Feb 24, 2009

RAR/UNRAR versions?

In the past few months, I have fixed a couple of bugs in VP, and I am considering building a new version just to get them in the hands of t…

Started by Allan Mertner

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Allan Mertner

RSS

© 2021   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service