Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can I download VP?

There are a few mirrors available - if you have one, post a link in this thread. The first Google hit is SoftPedia, where build 279 (still…

Started by Allan Mertner

14 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Robert AH Prins

Recursive dir scan

Does anyone have something that just goes from the current directory down and lists all files. I'm sure I could write it myself, but that m…

Started by Robert AH Prins

1 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Deleting to the Windows Recycle bin - SOLVED!

G'day All, Following on from Alcatiz's suggestion, I tried to implement the call in a unit - but ran into various problems trying to defin…

Started by Barry Day

0 Oct 31, 2015

Deleting to the (Windows) Recycle bin rather than ..permanently ... is there a way to do this pls?

G'day All, Deleting to the (Windows) Recycle bin rather than ..permanently ... is there a way to do this pls? That says it all I think :-)…

Started by Barry Day

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Barry Day

VP & Win 10 ... permissions issue(s)..

G'day Folks, Is anyone else experiencing issues with compiling, debugging  etc under W10?.. (Both x32 & 64 are giving me ..heartburn)!…

Started by Barry Day

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Barry Day

Profiling tools, anyone?

Does anyone have any tools to profile (Virtual) Pascal code? I do have something home-cooked that now just records every call to every proc…

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Marco van de Voort

VPO files in W7

Hi all, Can anyone tell me what I need to do, in W7, to associate a VPO file with VP.EXE, so that double clicking on it opens the associat…

2 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Robert AH Prins

Bug in VPC - Program crash when Method references are passed to parameters or variables

Hi Folks I am using VPC for years and it is still my favorite compiler due to its powerful debugging capabilities. Nevertheless VPC suffer…

Started by Rob van den Brink

0 Dec 22, 2014

Questions about VPC source code

Hello gentlemen! I have two questions about VPC source code. In which kind of code is the compiler written? By which compiler was it compi…

Started by Roland Chastain

2 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - whch is returned to the VP program pls?

G'day All Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - which is returned to the VP program pls?   I…

Started by Barry Day

7 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service