Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deleting to the Windows Recycle bin - SOLVED!

G'day All, Following on from Alcatiz's suggestion, I tried to implement the call in a unit - but ran into various problems trying to defin…

Started by Barry Day

0 Oct 31, 2015

Deleting to the (Windows) Recycle bin rather than ..permanently ... is there a way to do this pls?

G'day All, Deleting to the (Windows) Recycle bin rather than ..permanently ... is there a way to do this pls? That says it all I think :-)…

Started by Barry Day

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Barry Day

VP & Win 10 ... permissions issue(s)..

G'day Folks, Is anyone else experiencing issues with compiling, debugging  etc under W10?.. (Both x32 & 64 are giving me ..heartburn)!…

Started by Barry Day

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Barry Day

Profiling tools, anyone?

Does anyone have any tools to profile (Virtual) Pascal code? I do have something home-cooked that now just records every call to every proc…

Started by Robert AH Prins

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Marco van de Voort

VPO files in W7

Hi all, Can anyone tell me what I need to do, in W7, to associate a VPO file with VP.EXE, so that double clicking on it opens the associat…

Started by Robert AH Prins

2 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Robert AH Prins

Bug in VPC - Program crash when Method references are passed to parameters or variables

Hi Folks I am using VPC for years and it is still my favorite compiler due to its powerful debugging capabilities. Nevertheless VPC suffer…

Started by Rob van den Brink

0 Dec 22, 2014

Questions about VPC source code

Hello gentlemen! I have two questions about VPC source code. In which kind of code is the compiler written? By which compiler was it compi…

Started by Roland Chastain

2 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - whch is returned to the VP program pls?

G'day All Does anyone have code to create a (windows) popup box providing an editable line - which is returned to the VP program pls?   I…

Started by Barry Day

7 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Roland Chastain

WORKING WITH DISK FILE SIZE > 2GB

There seems a limitation with the RTL using the seek() function on an untyped file, which was written to be > 2GB.  The buffer size was…

Started by Maxim Frayer

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Strange crash on using .. "Now" !!

G'day All, I'm just experiencing a strange crash (...floating point exception) when using the Now function... It crashes on a... 'fild' …

Started by Barry Day

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Barry Day

RSS

© 2017   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service