Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (73)

Featured Discussions

HELP! We need a new site.

Today, Ning has announced that the minimum price to host the group will go up to $588 per - too much for what we do here, I think! Is there…

Started by Allan MertnerLatest Reply

Do you have a small bugfix?

If I manage to do a build of VP for general release, do you have a bugfix to some part of VP - the RTL being the most obvious candidate - t…

Where can I download VP?

There are a few mirrors available - if you have one, post a link in this thread. The first Google hit is SoftPedia, where build 279 (still…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Really bad bug(s) in VP

I think I've fond a really bad bug in VP, which seems to manifest itself in two different ways: If the total source of a program exceeds 3…

Started by Robert AH Prins

4 Apr 15
Reply by Robert AH Prins

BlockRead open files (sharedenynone?)

Does anyone know what I need to do to BlockRead a file that's currently open? Normal Read(Ln) doesn't seem to care, but BlockRead gives me…

Started by Robert AH Prins

0 Apr 10

Mouse in command window

I haven't explicitly enabled mouse support in my program but when it loads in a command window on Windows 7/10 x64 I can use the mouse to c…

Started by Jeremy Pemberton-Pigott

0 Jan 14

Convert Turbo Vision BRS file

Hi guys, Does anyone know if there's a tool that converts the old Blaise BRS files that contain the Turbo Vision resources like menu items…

1 Jan 14
Reply by Jeremy Pemberton-Pigott

Loading menu libraries

In TPro 6 there's a ReadMenuLib() for reading in the Menu Libraries to create a menu.  Is there an equivalent way to do that in OPro with s…

1 Jan 14
Reply by Jeremy Pemberton-Pigott

DirectoryExists

Is there a DirectoryExists(pathname) like function in VP?  Previously I was using FileExists with a directory filter as the attribute in TP…

0 Dec 29, 2016

...Code to build/display a typical hierarchy pls

G'day Folks,Does anyone have the code to build/display a typical hierarchy pls ?To clarify, I'm thinking of the sort of thing you'd find i…

Started by Barry Day

4 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Barry Day

HELP! We need a new site.

Today, Ning has announced that the minimum price to host the group will go up to $588 per - too much for what we do here, I think! Is there…

Started by Allan Mertner

4 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Do you have a small bugfix?

If I manage to do a build of VP for general release, do you have a bugfix to some part of VP - the RTL being the most obvious candidate - t…

Started by Allan Mertner

26 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Marco van de Voort

how do i get the mouse to work in build 279?

it worked on older versions but stopped when i upgraded.  even tried a fresh install but nope.

Started by Tony Pascale

12 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Tony Pascale

RSS

© 2017   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service