Virtual Pascal

Classic Object Pascal for free

Virtual Pascal (71)

Featured Discussions

HELP! We need a new site.

Today, Ning has announced that the minimum price to host the group will go up to $588 per - too much for what we do here, I think! Is there…

Started by Allan MertnerLatest Reply

Do you have a small bugfix?

If I manage to do a build of VP for general release, do you have a bugfix to some part of VP - the RTL being the most obvious candidate - t…

Where can I download VP?

There are a few mirrors available - if you have one, post a link in this thread. The first Google hit is SoftPedia, where build 279 (still…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mouse in command window

I haven't explicitly enabled mouse support in my program but when it loads in a command window on Windows 7/10 x64 I can use the mouse to c…

Started by Jeremy Pemberton-Pigott

0 Jan 14

Convert Turbo Vision BRS file

Hi guys, Does anyone know if there's a tool that converts the old Blaise BRS files that contain the Turbo Vision resources like menu items…

1 Jan 14
Reply by Jeremy Pemberton-Pigott

Loading menu libraries

In TPro 6 there's a ReadMenuLib() for reading in the Menu Libraries to create a menu.  Is there an equivalent way to do that in OPro with s…

1 Jan 14
Reply by Jeremy Pemberton-Pigott

DirectoryExists

Is there a DirectoryExists(pathname) like function in VP?  Previously I was using FileExists with a directory filter as the attribute in TP…

0 Dec 29, 2016

...Code to build/display a typical hierarchy pls

G'day Folks,Does anyone have the code to build/display a typical hierarchy pls ?To clarify, I'm thinking of the sort of thing you'd find i…

Started by Barry Day

4 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Barry Day

HELP! We need a new site.

Today, Ning has announced that the minimum price to host the group will go up to $588 per - too much for what we do here, I think! Is there…

Started by Allan Mertner

4 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Marco van de Voort

Do you have a small bugfix?

If I manage to do a build of VP for general release, do you have a bugfix to some part of VP - the RTL being the most obvious candidate - t…

Started by Allan Mertner

26 Oct 6, 2016

how do i get the mouse to work in build 279?

it worked on older versions but stopped when i upgraded.  even tried a fresh install but nope.

Started by Tony Pascale

12 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Tony Pascale

Where can I download VP?

There are a few mirrors available - if you have one, post a link in this thread. The first Google hit is SoftPedia, where build 279 (still…

Started by Allan Mertner

14 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Robert AH Prins

Recursive dir scan

Does anyone have something that just goes from the current directory down and lists all files. I'm sure I could write it myself, but that m…

Started by Robert AH Prins

1 Jan 27, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Allan Mertner.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service